MVVC IS OPEN and fully functional, to keep your fur family healthy. And we’re grateful to be serving you. But to maintain safety for everyone, we are operating via CURBSIDE SERVICE until conditions improve. See below for more detail.
THANK YOU for your trust and support during these difficult times.
Curbside Pet Concierge In Effect
In order to dramatically reduce the health risks to both you and our staff, we are currently working with our clients individually from our private parking lot. Our lobby will be closed to the public until conditions improve, with the exception of euthanasias and for those who need to use the restroom. This will be a safe and convenient process, while your pet continues to receive our undivided attention.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- CALL US when you arrive at (512) 838-2273 and tell us what spot number you’re parked in.
- We will come out to your car to retrieve your pet (please have pets leashed or in carrier).
- You may WAIT IN YOUR CAR —OR— DROP-OFF.
- Exam and discharge conversations with your doctor will be held over the phone.
- We will bring your pet back to your car when their visit is complete (or when you return).
- Payments can be taken over the phone.
Internal Protocols That Protect You
- We are wearing face masks, inside and out.
- We are disinfecting our hands before and after every interaction.
- Any physical interactions we have with you are outside at a safe distance.
- All surfaces and equipment are being sanitized constantly, so that we are not giving the virus a place to thrive.
- Lastly, every pet we bring inside is getting the same exact loving, compassionate and thorough attention that they would normally receive.
Online Pharmacy & Pet Products
My Vet Store Online (”MVSO”) is Manchaca Village Veterinary Care’s preferred pharmacy and pet product vendor for safe and certified products. Here you will find competitive online pricing and free shipping!
Pet Food and Prescription Refill Orders
If you require food and/or prescription refills, please use our online request form. We will contact you once your order is ready, make payment arrangements over the phone, and bring the food or refill out to your vehicle when you arrive. Please be aware there may be manufacturer delays on certain orders. We will inform you if that’s the case for your order.
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) states that infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations, all agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets become ill with Covid-19 or that they spread it to other animals, including people. Stay up to date with the CDC on the matter.