Local Dog Friendly Places to Eat
One of the things we love about living and working here is how dog-friendly the local food and bar scene is! Most businesses adhere to FDA regulations that prohibit live animals wherever food is sold, but many local bars and restaurants can allow pets in outdoor eating areas if they so choose, provided the dogs are on a leash.
We’ve curated a list of such places, (from south Austin to Kyle–our client base) and will continue to add to the list as we know about them. Enjoy!
AUSTIN (south of the river)
- Rudy’s BBQ
- Kerbey Lane Cafe
- South Austin Trailer Park & Eatery
- Maudie’s Hacienda
- Mandola’s Italian Market at Arbor Trails
- Torchy’s Tacos at Arbor Trails
- The Grove Live Music Venue at Southpark Meadows
- Mama Fu’s Southpark Meadows
- Third Base Southpark Meadows
- Amy’s Ice Cream Southpark Meadows
- Pho Thaison Southpark Meadows
- Texican Cafe Sports Cantina
- Moontower Saloon
- Indian Roller
- Evangeline Cafe
- Pinthouse Pizza
- Mangieri’s Pizza Cafe
- Radio Coffee & Beer Bar
- La Madeleine
- Backspin Bar & Grill
- South Austin Beer Garden
- Armadillo Den
- Lustre Pearl South
- The Hive
- The Watering Bowl
- SAN MARCOS
- Taqueria El Charro Tapatio
- Railyard Bar & Grill
- Middleton Brewery
- Sean Patrick’s
Are you a client of ours and know of a restaurant or bar near you that allows dogs?
Send us a tip by clicking here and we’ll verify and update the list!
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.