Founded in 1975, Manchaca Village Veterinary Care (“MVVC”) is one of the area’s most-experienced and reputable small animal hospitals, serving South Austin, Manchaca, San Leanna and Buda. Our practice is led by the seasoned veterinarian team of doctors Sandra Ontiveros, Troy Smith, Taia Lubitz, Erin Tolson and Vanessa Wise who specialize in veterinary services.
MVVC staffs a highly-experienced, compassionate team of pet care professionals, trained to provide veterinarian services and utilize the latest in medical advances, uphold MVVC’s high client service standards, and always keep your pet’s best interest in mind.
Our clients stay with our veterinary hospital for life, and we hope you too will join our family of satisfied pet owners!
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English and Español.
MVVC’s Mission Statement:
- Be advocates for our patients by providing the highest quality advice and medical care.
- Promote preventative medicine and improve quality of life for every animal we see.
- Educate our clients and exceed their expectations.
- Treat pets as if they were our own, with compassion and medical scrutiny.
- Treat clients with respect, patience and dignity.
- Employ state-of-the-art equipment and education for our staff.
- Enhance the overall experience for both patient and client.
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.