Has your pet suddenly started losing hair? Mange may be to blame. The common skin condition affect dogs, cats and rabbits, causing a variety of uncomfortable symptoms.View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Dog Parks in Austin
Austin Parks and Recreation Department operates 12 off-leash areas in Austin for you to enjoy with your dog. In general, all parks are open for public use each day from 5 AM to 10 PM unless otherwise posted. At times, access is limited or affected by events or maintenance issues.
While in off-leash areas, please observe these rules:
• Dogs must be within sight and sound control of Owners/handlers at all times
• Dogs in heat are not allowed in off-leash areas
• Rabies vaccinations are required for all dogs as required by State Law
• Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs and deposit waste into a trash can
• Aggressive dogs must be removed from public spaces immediately
Below is a map of Austin's off-leash areas.